Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

White lasagne

I don't recall why or for whom I concocted this lasagna. And I don't really have a recipe, but I do recall the this stuff was off-the-charts awesome. I don't know why I used that term off-the-charts. I hate it. Nonetheless, this was a chicken and white sauce lasagna with a ricotta-swiss cheese second layer. 




The basic recipe. A couple cups or so of cooked chicken, gotta be shredded not cubed, use one of the roasted ones at the store for extra deliciousness. Lasagna noodles, 3 or 4 cups of white sauce (besciamella - butter, flour, milk, nutmeg and of course, salt and pepper), ricotta, swiss cheese and eggs (nutmeg).

Butter pan, add about a half cup of sauce, layer of noodles (I never boil the noodles), layer of chicken cover with sauce, noodles, layer of cheese mix, cover with noodles, layer of sauce and decorate real pretty-like with parsley and little red things, I think they were pimentos but they could have been bits of tomato.

Post a Comment

0 Comments